Top 10 reasons for Gov. Chris Christie’s State Police helicopter trip on Tuesday:
10. The governor had to stop at his son's baseball game in Montvale to pick up a bat for the media to go after Sen. Weinberg.
9. He wanted to visit the Highlands before his appointees destroyed it.
8. He wanted to out run Sarah Palin’s bus up the Turnpike.
7. He wanted the blowback from the helicopter to mess up Trump' s hair.
6. He was on a DEA enforcement mission to see if there were NJEA members acting as drug mules.
5. He was eliminated by the Red Tape Review Task Force.
4. Now that we pulled out of Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative he could increase our carbon foot print.
3. He wanted to see how much of the $500 million surplus he could waste.
2. He thought the State Police would let him take aerial target practice on public employees.
And the Number 1 reason:
A helicopter is the only thing that can spin faster then Mike Drewniak.
Jeff Tittel is the Director of the New Jersey Chapter of the Sierra Club.