NOW THAT’S FUNNY
Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas. But not just regular Christmas. This year, have yourself a Jersey little Christmas.
"A Very Jersey Christmas” is a fundraising effort to help out New Jersey victims of Hurricane Sandy. The website Fundly, a crowd funding site, is encouraging all Jersey lovers to donate, raise awareness, and host parties with a Jersey flair to benefit the cause.
The movement calls on New Jersey residents and expats alike to get into the spirit by Jerseying up their holiday season. For instance, why not sit on Jon Bon Jovi’s lap and tell him what you want for Christmas?
Here are some other ideas to enjoy the holidays Jersey style:
- After decorating your table in a warm and welcoming holiday manner, flip it over in screaming hissy fit.
- Dress your kids up in matching little track suits for their Christmas card picture.
- Forget cookies – make funnel cakes!
- Do some Jello shots and then go caroling. Forget to sing and instead just make out with whoever’s standing next to you.
- Give the gift everybody wants: bling.
- Wrap your presents in Jets’ tickets. They’re cheaper than wrapping paper.
Finally, treat yourself to the “must have” fashion accessory of the season – a monogrammed fleece windbreaker a la Chris Christie.
And yo! Don’t forget to wish everyone you see a “Merry Jersey Christmas!”